So Who Are The Aaq Team?

Chuckie

There seems to be some uncertainty re this - mainly cos the mods/admins don't badge ourselves so as to stand out from everyone else. We made a conscious decision that this is how it would be here from the time the forum was created. However, if you're in need of assistance, you may want to give a hoy to the site admins (me, faewyn, mouse and callatya) or the mods (Phil, Bettarazzi and Robbies Betta). All 7 of us have moderation privileges, if needs be.

Ideally, use the "report post' function and that way your concern should reach all of us and hopefully in between our various 'day jobs', someone will have a chance to action your query before too long.

Now, just so you know, we make NO money from this site. The admins and mods all volunteer their time (and technical skills) to provide a happy and pleasant place for hobbyists to interact. No member of this forum may abuse or flame other members (including mods and admins), who are almost invariably trying to help and educate people.

Can I suggest that if you haven't taken the time to do so already, you please read the Board Rules, to which there is a link at the top of the page. I don't want us to ever have to start actually "policing" this forum, such as was the case at other forums I have moderated in the past, but the tone of some recent posts has drawn my attention and not in a positive way.

Finally, believe it or not, we all have other demands on our time besides AAQ. Sure we'd love to get rid of that pesky "REPLY" button and do some other bits and pieces with the forum ASAP, but unfortunately we do have other priorities, and your patience is appreciated. Mocking us if it takes time to implement suggestions or changes really doesn't advance your cause :dance:.

Thank you!

Archived