What Am I Seeing

lpiasente

I went to the lps today for a look and couldn't believe what I saw, A male betta in a 3ft tank no plants or rocks but with about 20 large tiger barbs and 4 large yellow lab cichlids. Of course you can all guess what he looks like, a bald headed eagle.He has a body and part of a caudal fin and that's it and he is just a wee baby. I was so sad for him. What on eath were they thinking???????Of course he now lives with me. I added some melafix and he is a very happy little boy, although he does swim very funny at the moment. I will post a pic soon.

Some lfs are so damn cruel. Good on you for saving the poor little guy. It annoys me when i go into places that don't no anything about fish keeping but are still allowed to sell the poor little fellas. Doesn't give the fish a very long life span once they get home either.. But good luck with the Betta im glad he got a good home.

They did give him to me and it's definatly not the first time but this is the worst one I have ever seen. I tell them everytime I go in there but they think I have it wrong by keeping them on their own in 11 litre vases. I don't think they will ever learn

Archived