Just Got These Off Aquabid

divy

Hi all,

i havn't had a sucessful spawn for a long time so i decided to go shopping on Aquabid for some new pairs and these are what im getting

Mods just letting you know sellers gave me pics to use :D

Blue Dragon OHM Male

DDD006.jpg

Sibling Blue Dragon Female

UU003.jpg

Lavender BTF HM Male

UU001.jpg

Sibling Lavender BTF HM Female #1

X033.jpg

Sibling Lavender BTF HM Female #2

UU002.jpg

Red Dragon BTF HM Male

fwbettashm1225473985.jpg

Sibling Female To Red Dragon BTF

DSC03665.jpg

ill try to spawn the blue dragons and lavender pair first then ill try the red dragons when ive got a spare tank

If the blue dragon female is happy with that male ill try her to my blue or green dragons

ff4.jpg

L001.jpg

i bought one more hehehe

monster BTF DTHM

fwbettashm1226276683.jpg

the sellers sending me some female pics soon

ohh ohhh LOVE HIM he reminds me of kissenger

hey could u let me know when you get photos of the girls - I could be interested myself

i cant help myself i have gone betta mad all of a sudden buying bettas and betta equipment

here is two more males i just bought and im getting a female for the monster so thats a total of 10!

these 3 are just going to make it to preecha

im soo excited i cant wait for the shipment to arrive and start a few spawns

30bc_10.gif

check out the dorsal on this guy!

19ae_10.gif

Nice Div, I like that seller, the long finned halfmoons are so cheap :D

I was gonna buy a male related to the blue marble a shipment ago but it got sick and couldn't travel. Hope you spawn them.

I think the "betta buying bug" or "BBB" is contagious, it is transferrable over forums.

10 so far? you're starting to catch up to my total, I'll have to get some more :D so far I have 13 but I'm probably getting 2 more.

Divy and I are singlehandedly stimulating the econmy I think, injecting the extra funds it needs to get ticking over again. We should be hailed as heros, not betta crazed lunies ;)

By the way, that double tail copper marble; VERY nice!

yeah the seller has some very nice bettas at great prices but i ended up paying $113 for the 3 because i needed him to end the auctions early so they could make it in this shipment

i think these make 33-35 that i have bought on AB since i started keeping bettas but im confident ill get more to catch up with you sara :D

i knew you would like the copper dt since your a copper fan, but would you call him a monster copper btf dt or just copper btf dt?

hmmmm... heros!? i would like that but i think were still betta crazed lunies lol

I do love a nice copper :D

I've seen fish with one white scale on their head labeled as monster so yeah you could. I think he could change a bit with his marbling. You could get away with either, since there's so much marbling on the body I'd call him Copper Marble HMDTBF.

Oh yeah, definetly lunies!, I wish my aquabid feedback was reflective of the number of bettas I have bought but it's not, I shudder to think how many I have imported.

oh WOW! Even hubby likes these betta's, thanks to your assortment he now gets my fascination with them. What a stunning collection... (dreams of building a betta apartment block style display for all the betta's I'll one day own)... sigh, thanks for sharing, at least I can live vicariously for now!

Divy and I are singlehandedly stimulating the econmy I think, injecting the extra funds it needs to get ticking over again.

Ummm...sorry to burst your bubble, Sez, but you and divy really should be trying to boost the Australian economy. Not the Thai...

betta crazed lunies :)

yeah lol, siamese fighting fish... we'll change the world.

*edit; 16 fish, you'd be surprised at how quickly buying a new fish will pull you out of a bad mood :lol:

Oh and I think the Mustard DT spawn would be really interesting :) Any spawn is a good spawn though, When I'm trying to decide what fish to pair off soonest when I get a new shipment in I go by how "eggy" the females are, with 16 fish it'll be a big field for me.

Archived