All-in-one Mini Fish Tanks - Any Good Ones?

finley

Hi

Rather than keeping my best growing out Bettas in little containers, I'm considering using a series of proper mini tanks. Are there any decent (and affordable) ones which have heating, basic filtration and a little light on top, all included as one unit?

:( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, unless you consider $30-$40 each cheap and affordable. I haven't seen any for cheaper than that and I don't think that even included a heater. Honestly the words 'cheap and affordable' don't go in the same sentence as fish unless you are looking into 2nd hand stuff.

We use pasta sauce jars or coke bottles with the neck cut off, easy to clean and water change as well as recyclable.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the biorbs - the LFS has one and I drool over it all the time... and how cute are the baby biorbs!!!

and wow the systems for the breedars... would not like to know how much that costs (with postage etc haha)

Those look great axo, thanks. The nano is very cute in a really expensive way :(.

I never thought of a laboratory supplier before, but of course aquaculture / biology labs have to get their gear from somewhere. Those guys in the link are in Florida... I wonder who makes aquaculture laboratory setups in NSW?

Fin.

Yeah agree looks nice!

Tried finding more out about the life collection... mostly the cost lol... they seem very new.....bet they will be about $150 - $200 for the small one.

Found a manual for them if you are interested.... HERE

Mike just informed me that the small one will sell for $492.77 AU!!!!

209 pounds for the smaller one HERE

Yeah i know a place.... and there only $350 lol of course when i say i found a place... it means ill make it for $150 and make $200 profit :(

Might take a few weeks before Australia gets them... try your larger fish stores they may be able to order you in one.

Archived