new babies

lpiasente

I'm off today to get myself some new little babies, 22 of them actually ;) . I was buying a couple of Malboro red juvies and the breeder is going away on holidays and can't keep the babies so offered them to me. I haven't been keeping discus long but they are not as hard as most people think. Anyway my brother has had and bred discus for years so he is baby sitting doing all the daily water changes :) Some of them are very small at 2cm not including fins. We have a bb tank set up and cooked up a storm for them so here is hoping they will all do fine. Anyone looking to start up a discus tank ? :D:):P I will post some pics once they settle in.

WOW!!! Leanne you hit the jackpot there roflolmao !!! Cant wait to see their pics !! Lisa

I'm off today to get myself some new little babies, 22 of them actually ;) . I was buying a couple of Malboro red juvies and the breeder is going away on holidays and can't keep the babies so offered them to me. I haven't been keeping discus long but they are not as hard as most people think. Anyway my brother has had and bred discus for years so he is baby sitting doing all the daily water changes :) Some of them are very small at 2cm not including fins. We have a bb tank set up and cooked up a storm for them so here is hoping they will all do fine. Anyone looking to start up a discus tank ? :D:):P I will post some pics once they settle in.

They are soooooo beautiful some of them are only 1-2cm. Healthy little critters too. They are already swimming around like they are the king of the tank. I just kept 2 of the bigger ones and thennnnnnnnnnnnn I did call into Oakleigh aquarium and got myself 2 little snow whites and 1 more blue diamond. So now 11 discus in total. Lucky I have the new 4x2x2 getting ready.

Awww Leanne they sound so beautiful you lucky thing ...Discus are just so majestic and smart and beautiful .l've got mine eating frozen food from my fingers so beautiful

They are soooooo beautiful some of them are only 1-2cm. Healthy little critters too. They are already swimming around like they are the king of the tank. I just kept 2 of the bigger ones and thennnnnnnnnnnnn I did call into Oakleigh aquarium and got myself 2 little snow whites and 1 more blue diamond. So now 11 discus in total. Lucky I have the new 4x2x2 getting ready.

Yeah I agree they are so majestic. I was worried at first about their care needs and thought they were hard to look after but so far so good. The hardest thing about them is having to stop buying anymore, their coloring is amazing. I am full now so I can't have anymore :censor: .

Archived