Sign in to follow this  
bettanimaya

Pinoy CTs

OMG! :thumbs: CTs are my fave Betta breed and that Black Cross-Ray is just awesome!! Mind you, they're all

pretty nice fish...the Steel Blue is cool too. Are you selling any?

*Sorry, I know that wasn't much of a critique, but I just started drooling and had to say something... Well done!*

As much as i want to export bettas but we don't have support from our government. Sorry, to inform you sir. Maybe someday when our government will realize and support local breeders of tropical fish. Thanks

they look fantastic! love the blacks and the 2nd orange the best :thumbs: oh and the 3rd red boy :)

yes i agree with rhonda. the black orchids are beautiful.

it would be nice if the blue streaking had been presen in the anal fin also but anyway. it has a good tail seperation and the rays cros over well.

did you breed all of these yourself?

What are you talking about Rob? It is present in the anal fin, just not as prominent as in the dorsal and caudal :photo: I still love them though... CT's have always been my fav especially the cross rays. I'd love a breeding pair of black orchids but the 'partner' wants to focus on HM's and HMPK's incl drags of all tail types :thumbs: so I luck out unless I win lotto and can order myself a pair off AB

im refering to teh pics. by the looks of it i cant see the blue metalic streaking in his anal fin. its in teh others but doesnt stand out to me in the anal.

im sure its there but the blue doesnt show up in the pics.

very nice though. i want to get a pair myself

Sign in to follow this