Sign in to follow this  
kitstyles

Rescaped my 2 ft tank

very nice kitz,

what fish you using? shrimps?

also what plants?

its simple yet effective so good stuff. cant wait so see it in a few weeks. keep us all posted.

could ya give us the tank specs?

Oh I do love the simple ones. There is something totally touchable about them. Congratulations on another fine setup Kitz!

Cool! Oh some shrimps would look divine in there, or maybe a piece of drifty and some finely crafted java moss growing on it.

So how have the plants developed over the last 2 weeks? Has it filled out more? *cough*update pic*cough* (don't want to be too subtle).

Was thinking to update till i get my new camera next week.. haha anyway not much changed in the tank expcet I'm just trying to a moss wall in the tank which is not part of the layout :)

DSC03654.jpg

And I got few clumps of Mini Fissidens from a friend:giggle:

DSC03647.jpg

Looking good there, I have a small cump of the mini fissiden too, but my ottos seems to like to graze on them :lookaround:

What lighting are you giving them? I find they dont grow as fast in the shade than under the MH lighting.

Edited by Mango4Jade

looks like you got a couple of ottos?

2 SAE

Looking good there, I have a small cump of the mini fissiden too, but my ottos seems to like to graze on them :lookaround:

What lighting are you giving them? I find they dont grow as fast in the shade than under the MH lighting.

I got my in a tank with 1wpg, how did u get urs sink in the tank?

Was thinking to update till i get my new camera next week..

You'll have to show us what your new camera can do. :lookaround:

wow kitz, now that I'm back on broadband again (after getting shaped thanks to my lovely daughter's love of youtube), I finally get to catch up on photo threads. I am impressed!!

Mine arrive attached to some metal fly screen.

Best option for you is to attach that onto some driftwood or an ADA ricca stone. Its very nice on wood.

Mango

Oh wow! That looks soooooooo good! I think you've got this planted tank thing absolutely down pat. You can come back to breeding bettas now. :cheer:

wish mine looked like that. im ashamed to post pics of it up here.

well done. yes i agree with razzi. get back into the betta game.

Clean, simple, classic. Love your work, kitz! That is a fantastic layout. Why not post it on APC? Tank of The Month material, right there!

PS You got any more of that Downoi to offload? Gorgeous looking plant! PM me if you have any spare ;)

fighter boy: well.. I still own a pair of wild betta so I'm still in it kind of ;)

Ghengis: dun have any for sale yet , Mango4Jade might some for sale?

For APC or any other major comp I need more practice first haha

Edited by KitzLovesBettas

Sign in to follow this