Ooohh l'm so excited

lyrical

Oooh l'm so excited ...l woke up this morning and my husband says " come on get dressed and lets go and buy this stand for your tank" so we troop off to a LFS and buy the stand to fit my 2..1/2 ft tank and then we go to another LFS and buy the black granite sand and under gravel filter, 200w heater, Eheim twin pump and OMG !!! a T5 Light..........l'm doing the fishy snoopy dance l can hardly contain myself.......Wooooohooo my husband did l mention how muc hl dearly love and adore him hehehehe...............

Awwww what a sweet husband you have there lyrical !!! :balloons:

Mine did the same for me over a month ago. I just had a small beginner's tank, and he said it was time for me to upgrade to something a bit bigger ! :balloons:

He's not that into fish, but he's enjoying watching all the new fish in it :)

Can't wait to see pics of your new set up!

What fish will you put into it ??

ok took some pics of my tank and l jsut put 2 blue rams , 3 lyretail guppies , 2 platies and my new male bett ain the tank for now to help it cycle ....lucky my only male betta is swimming around the tank in a frenzy ..from one side to the other and back again l dont think he can believe how space his got to swim in ..its rather funny to watch...you will notice in the pics of him his got a chunk missing from his tail it was like that in the LFS...........l was told his a delta tail..he was $26 but they gave him to me for $20 because of the tail .....Jules yes l've got a sweet husband and l adore him not just because he took me shopping but because of who he is .....I want to put electric yellow cichilds and tangerine peacocks in this tank ..........with white rock and black background. But that will all come soonMy tank

Lucky

Lucky again

Lucky last time

Darn links didnt work last time ...sorry guysl'm not sure how to post urls on this website ..so l'll jsut cut n paste into this message sorry....Hang on l think l may have done it

My Tank

DSCF0051.jpg

Lucky

Lucky2.jpg

Lucky Again

Lucky4.jpg

Luckys Tail

Luckytail.jpg

Luckys Tail 2

Luckytail2.jpg

oo looking nice :balloons: and yeah i'd say he's definitely a delta, if not a super delta. Love to see some flaring pics of him :balloons:

Thinking of planting the tank out or adding some more decorations etc? It would look fantastic :)

Nah .....l never seem to have a problem with my males attacking guppies /other fish ..........l dont know why......shrug !!! he is just happy tobe able to stretch his legs so to speak .....l wont leave him in there if things change .....his too beauitful to risk it...

yeah i get people saying that bout my male Betta and his 2 guppies tank mates to me as well ( about being in the same tank with each other)

but they all seem to get on nicely and peacefully with each other ( maybe we have been just fortunate to find ones that do get along then ) :P

Archived