Green Fry (From green black lace)

Phil

Hey All,

Here is the largest pair of my latest (and only successful) spawn.

They are from the Redgreen black Lace male i got from a petshop and lisas green black lace (marble/bf geno).

I really love the 2 different greens on the male, the female is really nice aswell and has abit more green on her fins then the picture captures. There are a few more fry but they are still tiny compared to these 2.

These are about 4 months old, and around 2cm, i gather the male is a plakat, since he has been jarred for about a month and a half and has just coloured up with no extra finnage. What do you think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

HI PHIL!! * waves * So glad to see you here! I really love your babies. Some of you may know that after Phil bred these fry he gave me the father, and I spawned him also (x masked green melano geno female) and I have some gorgeous masked green lace bettas starting to sprout. All have quite round tails though – it will be interesting to see how they develop.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, here is some updates on the male, i am so proud of him, after all the issues with the hobby, it is moments like seeing your work grow into real fish that makes you remember why you love it. Here he is :love::) I'm pretty sure that he is a plakat, still only about 3cm though~!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived