my glass barracks

divy

Lookin' good Divy... very swish!! :D your boys will really stand out in the tanks - the black will be a great contrast.

makes my boys barracks look like a prison cell!! :D better not let my guys see this or I'm in big trouble :)

Great photo's too!

Cheers

Jane

i have to re-plant 1 of the val because it lifted up abit when i filled it back up so i can see about 5mm of the roots

Yeah, val has a tendency to do that all on it's own even when you don't disturb the tank. Eventuallly it will produce runners that will help to anchor it. But having plants does increase the work you have to do on the tank to keep it looking good. You'll need to shove the val back into the substrate and trim it when it's covering the surface too much, on a regular basis. Or do it just before you know people are coming over. :D

Luv ya!

Hallo, hallo, hallo.... what have we got 'ere? Just luv ya? Not love ya work? And then there were the hugs and kisses that divy put in Fighters4U's birthday message and Fighters4U seemed very upset that she didn't get to start divy's birthday thread... Is there a forum romance developing here? Are you guys internet dating? Awwwww..... that's so sweet.... :D

Yay! I want a forum wedding! The brides carries a bunch of anubias as her bouquet and her train is a perfect capital D shape. :D And apart from the happy couple, no one attends they just watch it on YouTube. :)

Hahahaha well Divy and I do talk a lot on MSN and are currently trying to work out a way to meet but it seems it's not gonna happen for a while. As to a forum wedding :) we're good mates...that's as far as it goes. In regards to internet dating!? Does anyone actually do that any more? That's so 90's lol

And I do luv him....see luv is different to love. you say you LOVE someone when you are in love with them or you are like best mates with them..Luv is different :D

I thought people just said that when they couldn't spell. :) I've got the perfect bridesmaid dress in mind for Stacey. It will involve a heavy metallic waistcoat with a flowing gown underneath. And you need at least 3 so we can have a red one, a yellow one and a black one. Dragon bridesmaids ROFL :D

Divy, that looks real sweet, man. Great stuff! I was looking at bidding on a couple of those boy's, btw.

Beat me to it, ya bugger!! Congrats, anyway!

I been meaning to ask, how strong is the flow coming into the tank? Do you have it at a trickle

or a strong current?

Again, great work!

bwahahaha God he's gonna come online later tonight and see that his thread has been :D by ppl planning his wedding!! Jesus ppl he's only 23 leave the poor darling alone! I think it might be prudent for us to actually meet before any marriage or even 'dating' talk is thrown about lmfao. Ghengis, the big blue/red devil is along the same lines as our blue/black devil was (same breeder) and we got a sibling female with our male but she was red/blue not blue/black so we're gonna send her to Divy to spawn with the male he's getting. Hopefully we'll get some nice babies from the pairing!

kitz: its called tahitian moon sand, heres a link to online stores that sells it

http://www.aquaria.com.au/catalog/product_...roducts_id/8376

it comes in a 9.2kg, 18.4kg and 27kg bag

belle: after reading what every one suggested ive decided i will card them but only for a week until there use to there tanks and get over being stressed from shipping and so on, then ill uncard them and see if they will be ok with seeing each other 24/7

and im kind of hoping they will

also what do you mean that pairing should turn out some lovely little guys and girls?? as in me and cass or the fish?? :) lol

jane: geeez that made me laugh,

just make sure your computer screen isnt facing your tanks

damn cass mike is on to us! i knew some one would soon, well not some one mike or brett

sorry guys there would of been a wedding but as cass said were only good friends not dating

*divy points his head down and shakes his head in dissapointment*

Arrhhh cass you broke my heart i was really looking forward to what mike suggested about the brides carrying a bunch of anubias as her bouquet and her train a D shape

oh ghengis the flow coming into the tank isnt trickling ive got them all at a medium flow

at the start i had them all with strong flows but then i put the females in there and it was pushing them around abit when they were coming up for air so because i have valves on each i just turned them down a tiny bit and now its fine,

Hang on a second...your disappointed we're not internet dating? I think this would be something best told to me earlier so the situation could rectified? lmfao And Mike is onto us? onto what :). Me thinks a 'talk' is needed to sort some things out hehehehe

Archived