XXX2 ft journalXXX

awesome tank dude, my LFS is charging 30$ per CRS like your uncles , is this to much? and would it be a bad idea to have them in the same tank as my betta? if so were did you get your aussie shrimps , how much , and do they have problems with bettas?

cheers buddy

awesome tank dude, my LFS is charging 30$ per CRS like your uncles , is this to much? and would it be a bad idea to have them in the same tank as my betta? if so were did you get your aussie shrimps , how much , and do they have problems with bettas?

cheers buddy

thats more expensive than the prices ive seen online. If you want native shrimp have a look at www.aquagreen.com.au you want the caridina not the macrobrachium/cherax, its possible bettas will eat them.

I will not try to put CRS with Bettas together beacuse betta will attack small living things.

So far my red nose shrimp has no problem wif the neno tetra in the tank. Some LFS sell their CRS $59 ea in melb where some private seller from other forums sell them for $15 each... and guess what they are only 20cents ea in HK for those quality.....

• 2 weeks later...

Plants List:

Back:

Didiplis diandra

Rotala rotundifolia "Green"

Rotala indica (Red)

Rotala sp. Nanjenshan

Mid:

Echinodorus tenellus

X'mas Moss

Front:

Glossostigma diandrum<--- will change to HC

Just added 2 more type in there today:

Needle Leaf Java Fern & Mini Riccia

That's looking soooooo great! Have you added anymore plants or is it the same list that you posted before? And have you changed the 10K tubes? Where did you get the tubes from?

Yeah, at the very least you could have a colony of channoides in there or something! :lol: I'm sure they won't spoil your aquascape too much.

I think B. channoides is the easiest fish to keep ever beacuse I didn't feed it for 4 months +,only did water change once in this 4 months and its still alive!!! Its amazing how this fish lived so long in my tank without food etc... but the other one dead beacuse my gf overfeed it during the summer break.

For the planted tank, I actually added some new plants which are:

rotala Mexicana "Red"

Rotala sp. " Pink baby tear"

Pogo helferi

Blyxa Japonica

Narrow leaf Java fern

Echinodorus tenellus "small type"

I lost about 4 tetras so far, they keep jumping out from the tank.. and the shrimp got sucked into cansister filter by the lily pipes >_>

lol @ the shrimp... normally people who dont use the lilly pipes and use the one thats come with the filter put cloth over the intake.

Yeah I know but didn't want to make the lily pipe look ugly lol... I moved the the rest of the red nose to the nano for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived