Sign in to follow this  
Scrappy

Just wondering

Pretty much just wondering about my female.. from what I do know, i think she has pretty good double rays... though then again im not too good at all this haha...

She is fat in this picture as she pigged all the food, before the other girl could get in..

and she isnt normally that fat Just so you know :P

Im sorry the picture isnt that good, she is really camera shy, and whenever she sees the camera she freaks and bolts... ^_^ and she has an old nip taken out of her anal fin.

and I cant get a good picture atm because my new girl shredded her apart.. so she's getting better now :P

shawtycritque.jpg

Thanks in advance,

and ALL critique is welcome :rant:

Edited by Scrappy

nice girl! :yes: i'm no expert, but the double rays in the middle of her caudal fin look pretty even to me... towards the ends there they seem a little scrunched but maybe that's because her tail isn't spread out all the way. sorry about the anal fin, but i'm glad she's getting better! when the missing blue rays grow back it'll be pretty much even all around! :lol:

WOW ;) she is really cool dont have enough experience(2 offer opinion) and not sure if it rude 2 ask but i am searching 4 females just like her with no luk....WHERE DID U GET HER????

Edited by chief rotty

She's pretty! Do you have another piccie of her side on and un-piggy? blurry is fine, just something showing her overall shape from a more straight angle would be great :betta:

The ray splits are quite nice and even, but the webbing could do with being less. In between the ray splits is OK, but the stuff between the main rays needs to be less so that the ray extensions look longer. You are aiming for the fins (caudal, dorsal and anal) to be 1/3 ray extensions and 2/3 webbing at a minimum, anything with more webbing than that gets classed as a combtail as per IBC standards.

She looks to be a VTCT from the way she's holding her tail and the length of the rays on the sides of her tail, and it is *really* hard to tell from that picture (and because she's eaten so much she's bent herself backwards ;)) but she looks a bit short in the rear of the body. She's probably just twisted strangely though ;)

Colourwise, she's blue with red wash, but it is nice and even through the anal fin so it kind of suits her ;) I am a big fan of blue girls with small red ventrals, they are just too cute!

I used to have a girly just like her :blink: Ugh how can everyone else get ct girlies and I can't... the LFS keeps trying to order them but they never get in early enough or if they do some other lfs somewhere else gets them instead. we just can't seem to get them here :((

hehe yeah shes my favourite female and quite pretty.. I dont know she just has this feisty attitude about her, and is just too loveable haha.

She is always the first one to greet you too (in hope of food most likely XD)

I will get a new picture for you Callatya :blink:

Thanks for that :((

Sign in to follow this