Hi all

Roquen

Hi Everyone My name is vanessa, Im from sydney NSW. Been into fishkeeping for about 3 years now. Started with a 60L tropical community tank that I now have some Kribs and a bristlenose in, and have a empty two footer I am about to stock. Also have a betta with 2 betta rescues incoming tomorrow! My place is pretty much a zoo, with rats, dogs and a horse as well. Look forward to chatting to you all! ness

Heheh thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! My two footer - I've only partially stocked it so far - 2 albino cories, 2 peppered cories, 2 bronze cories, and one of my bettas (he wont be in there permanently). I'm debating what to do now.. Can't find any female dwarf gouramis and as far as I know I shouldnt be putting 2 males together! I'm open to suggestions :-)

Vanessa, i have a female dwarf gourami who's lonely... Her name is Pancake and she loves to eat and chase other fish in her tank.. even if they are only small bristlenoses... You're welcomed to her if you like. Two male gourami's are alright.. I've had 4 in together and they've been happy co-existing.

Archived