New HM =]

Bugsy

I haven't been on here in a long time since my last beautiful Red VT passed away a few months ago after my mum was left to look after him when I was living at work >.<

So I've now finished working away from home and decided its time to have another go. I've found a breeder in the uk who's just had a shipment in from thailand.

kgbettas-150.jpg

This is the little guy I've chosen =] am I right in thinking he's and HM? sorry Im still a little bit new when it comes to types etc.

hope everyone had a good christmas :D

• 2 weeks later...

he's still not here yet =[

breeder has a heck of alot of fish to post as the two big holidays have just finished (new years and xmas) so hopefully he'll be here early next week or late this week -crosses fingers-

Breeders website is here

www.kgbettas.co.uk

She's based in england somewhere (can't remember where) I'm pretty sure she posts anywhere xD

i will be chuffed when he arrives >.<

Breeder has a massive back log because he was selling them all through christmas and near year but not posting =/ so yah, Im hoping He'll arrive sometime this week, as there's been a new update on his site saying he's not selling anymore untill he's posted all the ones he has, so maybe thats a sign haha.

He will email me the day he posts so I know =]

Pprobably good not to post over this period as, here at least, the system gets quite clogged and some courier companies are running on skeleton staff. At least you know when he's sent that he won't end up stuck in a warehouse for 3 days until he fits in someone's delivery truck :D

he's here! god I've never been so scared when I was unwrapping him, I was so expecting him to be dead for some reason >.< but he's not! he's just amazing, I've never seen a HM in the flesh before let alone anything that hasn't been bred for petshops x.x Im totally in awe <3

at the moment he's just swimming about, inbetween the plant and rumaging around through the gravel hehe I think he's probably hungry but I wont feed him till this evening, and even then it'll be something small. Pics will be along soon =]

I did pop a mirror in-front of him but he wasn't very interested and I didn't want to stress him too much and to top it off my camera's battery was flashing red at me >.<

anyhow I did get a few shots of him ^-^

frostyqp1.jpg

The best 'slightly' flaring one I got.

frosty2nt5.jpg

Hiii. xD

frosty3uq7.jpg

-loves him-

My camera doesn't throw a wobbley on me when I photograph in this tank because the back panels aren't mirrored like my other tank xD

yeah, I figured it was best to leave flaring for a few days =]

he has got a great personality, I was worried (seeing as my fish are pets and not for breeding) that he'd not have much 'spark' to him, but he really is a character already, my mum is really taken with him too! haha she finds it fascinating that he'll follow her finger xD

haha my mum better watch out, as soon as we move Im dedicating part of my room to bettas, of course I will, petshop fish just aren't the same

^-^

thanks, I don't think it looks as good as it did when It was a bit bigger >.< lost a bit of quality cutting it down...

he looks really mean when he flares but he's not honest xD

Archived