I'm here too!

Liz40

I guess I need to add a bit more about me eh? Well, have been keeping Betta's for over 20 years. Along with Saltwater fish and Tropical. Am not a huge breeder, simply because I don't seem to get the time. But, I have bred over the past 18 months, Blue Superdelta's, HM Mustard Gas, which some of you here have purchased (Hi Deb), Double Black HM with a blue melano female. Only got steels out of that and they are 3 months of age. I love blacks and am hoping to breed them one day soon. :cheer: In the Betta variety, I also keeo a Smaragdina and some Plakats. Other hobbies include my beautiful dogs, Josh and Bart. Bart is 5 months and is a gorgeous Australian Shepherd. <_< I read, do Art, love cars ( currently driving a BMW) oh and also survived a trip recently with Mishy in Melbourne. Ha, ha! I also collect action figures too. Liz

HI liz!!! what you mean 'survive'? I drive excellently.. just OTHER drivers who seem to think i drive against common sense... it's all about perspective though Can't wait to come up to hassle you in 3 weeks... can i drive the BM?

Hey Liz, Good to see you here! So many familiar faces <_< Hmm, what sort of BMW do you drive? A good friend has a Z3 and I just manage to fit in the passenger side, you know, with my long legs and all :cheer: Jess

Hi there Jess, Yes, so glad to find everyone again. (Thanks for telling me about this forum Jodie.) I drive a 2004 BMW 318i. It is what they call an Orient Blue in colour (dark) with a beige/wood trim interior. It's my 3rd Bimmer. I love them! <_<

hmmm.. i think i need to clarify melbourne road rules... according to me, everyone makes way for where i want to go and red lights are only for everyone else. :P Strange though.. cause it's so much easier for me to drive in Melbourne because of this underlying principle :rant: This means robbie, if i'm in a hurry, i may be forced to drive on the 'wrong' side of the road, even though there is no 'wrong' in my driving!!

Road rules in Qld mean Mishy, that when approaching an intersection with a red light you MUST stop. When taking an exit ramp off a freeway, one doesn't stop in the middle of the exit ramp and then wonder why cars behind are flashing their lights and beeping horns. One normally continues to exit... So...basically, if you want to have a drive of the Bimmer...you may do so, around my suburban block! No street lights, but a couple of giveway signs. :D :(

*sigh* Liz, i explained to you before, it was alright to stop our companion car got caught up with cumbersome road rules so i had to wait... and the light for the 50th time was not red!! it was amber turning red, but i was clearly in the intersection when that happened.. just happened that the other cars in the other direction coming a little quickly anyway, how about opened freeways? no roadsigns, no lights?

HEY!!! I drive like a someone, Schumacher eats my dust! Nam would love a drive up to the NT with me driving.. gives him more time to sleep... And none of you can bag my driving unless you experience it... and anyway, it's cheaper than the rollercoaster rides up on the Gold Coast ;)

Archived