hello from Toowoomba,Qld.

jesse soric

Hello, my major interest is in killifish but I also have some licorice gouramis and plan on getting some chocolate gouramis and pehaps some Betta species other than splendens. It is good to see forums such as this to help promote fish keeping.

Regards, Jesse

Yes, I'm that Jesse. I had wanted killis since I was a kid but could never find them. Give them a go, they are beautiful and easy to breed. I see that you are from Tweed Heads, not too far away. I grew up in Mullumbimby (just near Byron Bay). If you are interested in killis I have lots of fry and eggs and some juvenile gold panchax that are just sexing out now. I could also give you some contacts who have many fish.

Regards, Jesse

Thanks for the kind welcoming. I will try taking some photos of some of my fish. Can't promise their quality though. Good to see an interest in killis but I'm keen to get a few Bettas, especially coccina. Do many people keep other anabantoids such as licorice or chocolate gouramis? I have some licorice gouramis doing very nicely at the moment, a bit shy though.

Regards, Jesse

Archived