Missing: Royal blue female Last Seen: Last night in own Barracks Bay

Betta_Endeavours

Looked in on my barracks and notice an extra empty bay and figured I was just muddled. But after I pondered it I realised that I am missing a fish. Not on the floor and not in the centre channel. It's the nice young blue female I got a while back from someone and was looking forward to using soon :P

Now she's totally vanished :)

she'll be stuck somewhere - inside or outside the tank. When was the last time you properly looked at the tank? Sometimes I just go in a feed the fish but dont' really see them... is it possible she got under and got killed, and the culprit has eaten her entirely?

I got Robert to look under the barracks, we looked in other bays and the centre channel and even the tank below. If she was on the floor then my Min Pin would have made short work of her :P since she was out with us in the shed last night and today. The barracks are bare except from algae and duckweed :)

That's happened a cple of times tro me to. and this is in a fish tank :cheer: I've lost 2 Cories, and have not found them anywhere in my room, or on their shelf. even took ALL the gravel and everything out and still didn't find bones or anything.

my bettas have done that to me to on several occassions

i found this on bettysplendens http://www.bettysplendens.com/articles/pag...p?articleid=719 scroll to the bottom

i've had it happen before too and the tank was lidded and the filter couldn't have done it. i also lost an entire 2 week old spawn once, they vanished on me and the father had already been seperated, there could be something in this betta dissapearnce theory on bettysplendens

Archived