Atison's Betta PRO?

kitstyles

Brett , you might be better off if you can compare the ingredient list to locally available betta food , there might not be that much difference nutrition wise..Ive tried to source it in Oz but it does seem to be an American thing..If you can do a comparison Id be interested to know the differences in products so maybe you make this your weekend project and post it for all to see.

Atison's betta pro should be a thai brand betta food ... well Atison is a breeder of thai ;p lol

Ingredients: Pure brine shrimp embryos, wheat flour, vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin A acetate, pyrodoxine HCL, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin), and preservatives (calcium propionate, ethoxyquin).

My friend told me they like them as much as the normal live food ....

Don't try to bring it in, AQIS will take it if they find it (or they should anyhow).

Someone was stocking it, I think Nick had a jar at one point, but I'm not sure who or if it was anything more than a trial.

It is put out by Ocean Nutrition, if you find a shop that stocks that brand you could badger them to badger their supplier to get it out here!

wahh so complicated... I'll just feed them with live brine shrimp or blackworm from my LFS xD

Although, it would be really nice to have a similar ingredient pellets, rather the ordinary "fish meal" or "krill meal" ingredients. Maybe like other fish pellets may contain better ingredients?? Coz i have Hikari micro-wafers that consisted of fish meal, krill meal, cuttlefish meal, and spiriluna (LOL).

Agree, but that flake is the one exception that I've found, the earthworm one just disappears. i bought it when someone mentioned that chopped earhworkm got their fighters 'frisky', and I couldn't find a nice replacement to bloodworm, and blackworm was causing issues for me. I have to say, I was pretty stunned, I didn't expect them to take flake. I haven't had any fish refuse it yet, it must smell fantastic. :(

I don't have a recipe, but I think Stefan does. It is easy enough to come up with one though, plenty floating around online that could be tweaked :(

the flake i use is nutrafin max betta food, it has the flake and some freeze dried bloodworms as well i believe. I just pinch it and rub my fingers together to break it into smaller pieces. all of mine seem to like it... a few were a bit "what the? is that stuff?" at first but after a while they all tried it :( I think they're just happy to be fed lol.. I do get lazy!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived