Copper HM

y2jdaze

OK I was bad... I went to pay off some Elodea and found 3 gorgeous HMs there. one was green/blue with masking, the other was gold and then there was this guy... I had to have him (and really held myself back from the other ones!)

He won't hold still so these were the best pics I could get.

flaring (damn flash!)

446080.jpg

This one seems to be the best representation of his colour, the flash make him look more purple.

446081.jpg

holy freakin dorsal batman! :)

446082.jpg

please comment :dontknow:

so THAT'S the male linda was talking about!! he is pretty isn't he :dontknow: i LOVED that gold boy! he was yellow finned with a mustard body with gold dragon scalation (it looked like solid brass scales!) >.< i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to buy him, but as i was getting $40 worth of freeze dried bloodworms i couldn't :<

his copper lace colouration is so pretty stace, he'll be a great breeder!

i was SOOOOOO close to getting that gold boy but i only had enough to get one and i have NO room for him let alone 2 more lol! i liked the green/blue boy too. I can't wait to breed him! but i'm so paranoid i mean Trish ate my last HM...

LOL i want to, but it depends on if he's there or not next time i get up to tamworth :P and yeah it was a real bugger about the blue, it was so pretty :<

hey stace, i was thinking, what kinda fry would you be aiming for outta this guy? cause i got that HM geno copper BF girl just sitting here in a tank :)

wooooo little copper fry!!! Sorry to hear about your fishy Celeste, its a real real bummer, bloody winters! i love em for my self, but hate em for my fish. Stace if you were in Sydney i have lots of girls that would go so well with this boy! but noooooo!!!! you gotta live all the way in tamworth!

Archived