Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I got these photos together a while ago and just realised I hadn't followed through and actually posted them. So, here they are.

Went through a few stages;

1) initial setup

2) hmm, some algae

3) uh oh, visibilility is down to about 3 inches, and

4) finally all clear

Algae_progress.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

MalePK--bn.jpg

Red-CT-Female.jpg

Bristlenose06.jpg

Community-Tank2.jpg

These were all taken a while ago so a few things have changed.

Sadly a few have passed on. :( Including the turq plakat male above.

I recently swapped my pearl gouramis for dwarf flame and coral blue gouramis. Got a few more leopard cory's, some sterbai cory's and some sparkling gouramis. My mystery snails also went nuts breeding recently. Laying four lots of eggs in 3 weeks. Don't think I'll be buying any snails soon. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Took me weeks to get rid of the algae doing water changes, using treatments and straining water. In the end I just turned on the lights for 2-3 hours a day and it went clear really quick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...