g.day

brother bear

Dwarf bettas are coming along. I think they're slowly growing out of their midgetness. And I think you're already got better fish than these are going to turn out to be.

Sorry. Laurel and Hardy are probably a bit before your time. OMG maybe even before your parents' time! They were the Lano and Woodley of their day.

:( well and truly!!

i like lano and woodley hehehe... whos the dwarfs parents again? i forget!

ohhh that guy looks like charlie chaplin! or one of the three stooges!

ohh yeah we better get out of here before the Boss Lisa comes along with the ever so delightful Nazi Phil :(

were going to get into alot of trouble soon!!!

sounds like you've done it now boys.

i pulled my white female out last night and replaced her with the darker blue of my two females she is currently still in her chimney, but i got home from work today and my little man has let his entire nest disapate under the cup and watching him for the last hour he has spent most of his time chasing the girl around the chimney. someone needs to create a smiley that says ( what the )

BB

Lisa and Phil i would like to say (in writing) that i am sorry for writing you guys were, well i wont write it again that would be silly, but i hope you very helpful moderators know i was only having a little laugh and got carried away a bit. Either way, it was wrong and im sorry.

Archived