Panda Guppies - babies!

Phil

Yes there are 20 other assorted males in the tank now too. Some even have 180* caudals like a HM betta.

Ive got one batch of maybe fry. If you are up in sydney any time soon you can have one of my panda males. The females are just regular half blacks, no females avaliable unfortunatly.

They are from St george :lol:

Not sure how red pandas would go, but its a good idea lol

Hmmm! I might have to visit Sydney soon I think! I really like the look of those pandas.

I currently breed 4 strains of guppies and have virgin females by the bucketload! A friend and I managed to create a true breeding moscow line from single male by following pretty much what Bettarazzi has suggested. It took 4-5 generations to fix though. I might like to give this panda a go at some stage.

Thank you for the genorous offer Phil, if I can't find any around I might take you up on the offer.

Phil I know it will take a while but...

Can we see some more photos of those pandas? :thumbs:

... A friend and I managed to create a true breeding moscow line from single male... It took 4-5 generations to fix though...

How old are your guppies before they start breeding Serkan? My males seem to take ages to colour up. And I have some females which I think are 2 or 3 months old and still not pregnant yet.

Can we see some more photos of those pandas? :thumbs:

Moving pictures would be even more fabulous.

Who wants to start a guppy club? IFGA chapter anyone? :lol:

Michael

Archived