hi hi!!

Mishy

ok, i just got the email explaining what to do... About me: I found out about you guys from one of your lovely members who i've been hassling to find out where everyone was :D I keep bettas, corys, guoramis, bristlenoses and clown loaches.. I'm especially interested in sourcing some of the rarer corys.. due to their awesome personalities I like to travel and would love to explore the world.. but at the moment i'm content with exploring Australia, hence I've met Calla, edie, lily, ace e and a few other sydney siders... also a betta fanatic in launceston (not quite sure how the bettas like it there but hey, his room is full of them!). One day when i'm sick of flying I'd love to do a drive around australia. Other than this, yes Calla's right, I love to party away :D Booze, clubs, pubs, raves, fast cars and a fast man (Nam :D) are also hobbies of mine... During the day i prefer the gentle sport of badminton (which i'm paying for right now with sore sore legs), aerobatics (not much chance of doing this seeing it costs so much), camping, horse riding, eating, cooking and uh.... umm... what else do i like? umm... oh, i also love to read (when I'm sick or having a quiet weekend) and umm... hooning around in my zippy civic... Most of all i love to change water in my tanks .. LOL.. I'd have to with the number of changes I have to do every week. Oh, almost forgot, I love to meet new people and make new friends :D Hmm.. are there any questions with that? Oh and edie.. i aint no trouble maker... I just spice things up :D

hey Mishy! You and NAM are a match made in heaven - you love doing water changes and he ... should never be allowed to do them!!!! LOL!! Great that you made it here, it's terrific to see you. Now, no nudie runs, ok?? :D

yes mumma.. i promise no nudie runs... as long as i get the fish i want i'm happy :D oh lilli, speaking of water changes.. nam flooded his fish room last night.. and we have no idea how he did it! considering he was in the room at the time as well!

Hey Mishy, you made it! :D Check out the info. about a Brisvegas betta addict get-together: looks like it will be in the week when you and N*A*M are up here, but dates need to be sorted (since weekends suit most people the best). someone is going to do one of her famous presentations, and is sorting out a visit to Bay Fish. Rock on!

someone's talk was excellent, very informative with great pics to illustrate the points she makes. The Bayfish visit is very interesting; seeing all those bettas in their cups on all those trays...A M A Z I N G. And there's one whole room especially for the goldfish! If you get the chance, check out Bayfish. This is a nice forum, congrats to the people who set it up. Sue

ah sorry steve... i promised no nudie runs to mummy lilli.. so yep, i'm behaving By the way, the white marbled crown passed on last night.. dropsy developed yesterday morning. At least he didnt suffer :)

Archived