New Betta Wall

Fishchick

*starts packing her bags* ok, so i'll sleep right there in front of the betta wall, I'm not sure where we are going to put Jerry though... :( THAT LOOKS AWESOME! you are going to need one helluve dehumidifier in there! maybe some whirly birds? thats just going to be like waling in a rainforest! Oh, there's an idea! indoor IAL :(

Should have put a bit of info up with the pic - sorry guys! Was late and I just took some quick pics. The wall is on one side of my double garage, which was deigned and built to double as a fish room. There is a floor waste, high pressure hose and laundry tub with hot and cold water. All the power points are in the roof, as are the 4 light sockets. The ceiling is insulated. The main tanks are aerated/filtered with a large compressor and the cichlids are on a recirculating system run by a grundfos water pump. The roller doors are sealed on the outside with styrofoam and expanding foam. The whole room is heated with a small fan heater. Water changes are manual. The water is siphoned out and boxes filled via a large powerhead in a 150L drum of aged, treated and conditioned water. There is also a 3000L storage tank in the room that the water is aged and warmed in first. This is used to waterchange the general fish population. Cheers, someone

Archived