Look What I'm Getting!

Beano

Yup, got him on Aquabid :whistling: i LOVE coppers! Although full mask would have better and his caudal fin is a little short... but he's so cute! He has a copper HM girlie coming with him, they're heading over to someone next month so still have a few weeks to wait. In the meantime i've got enough time to finish off my current spawn so that as soon as my newbies are ready we can have copper babbies too! hurrah!

YAYYYY pretty fishies, have yours arrived yet Beano?

• 9 months later...

Well I lost Bling today. He's been looking a little shabby for about a week. He seemed to have that gill tumour type thing that his girlfriend had. I wonder if it was a genetic thing. Shame, he was a nice fish. Pity I can't seem to keep fighters alive for their full life span. Maybe I should keep less and focus on a smaller number...

yeah well it happened again today, I bought home another one. The LFS had some corkers!!! One with a HUGE dorsal fin, but he had red on him and he didn't fit into breeding plans so I left him. Another one was a copper butterfly halfmoon with proper anal fin length. Really wanted him but had a lump on his head above where the operculum joins the head and I couldn't rule out that it wasn't a cancer of some sort. He was nice though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived