Yellow Bf Ohm, Copper Ohm

njsul

Pics of 2 males I have purchased from banleangbettas also have a sibling girl for each one but no pics of girls.I havent recieved fishies yet due around 7th Feb.Assuming all make it which ones to spawn first only can cater for 2 spawns and already have one going.Posted Image

The pattern I am not sure about Callatya he had a few with similar marble markings and a few BFs also so I guess it probally isnt permanent.

The body length looks a bit decieving because of the copper markings. He is Copper marble MONSTER http://ausaqua.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif that was the title on Aquabid. Think he is having a tail swish in photo also

• 4 weeks later...

did your yellow male chew on the way down? the photo shows some fraying and reddening on the edge of his caudal. This needs to be treated immediately. Any white spot medication with formalin in it will work nicely. Also add some more salt to his water.

Cheers, J

Thanks someone I noticed that he had a chew. Both were put in aged water with Seachem Prime , good pinch of aquarium salt , a bit of Aquamaster Whitespot remedy about 1/2 dose rate and a squirt of your ketapang. His fin wasnt red after about 2 days and is now growing back he has even got a good size nest happening would put the yellow girl in but she looks a bit to small ATM .Would post another pic but that would create more work for Lilli LOL (RE: Feedback/tech support thread)

Archived