Some New Fish

splendidbetta

Here are some photos of the 2 males I got from Mel (no photos of the females yet), and a couple photos of the (hm)plakat steel marble, melano/black lace-geno female I got from Joe (bred by Candra).

Metallic Royal Blue HM Male:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Metallic Royal Blue BF HM Male:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

'>

He's only just starting to sprout so his fiinage will probably get heavier like his brother's, but he has a stronger body and a livelier personality which is what I like. His dorsal needs help though, but I'm thinking of breeding him to the female below who has a broad dorsal. :scared:

Steel Marble Melano/Black Lace - Geno (hm)Plakat Female:

Posted Image

Posted Image

She's a 4-ray at the moment.

I'll take some photos of the 2 females from Mel later on. :scared: I'm thinking of crossing one of them to my Ploybettas Metallic Blue/Green OHMPK Male from Olivia, at a later stage.

Thanks Cat!

I still get shivers when ever I see caudals 'click' in the HM position :blush:

I like those two males :lol: good job Mel, and good choice Stefan :) I actually prefer the second males dorsal, as it is fuller (not broader) and the first male has the 3 short dorsal rays at the front, and his dorsal is a bit lean for my taste (but that's just MO ) but I reckon crossing the second male with the plakat female should result in sum good bettas :lol: and I love the sceond guys ventrals, nice :D

• 3 weeks later...

very nice stefan.. i am so proud of that bunch. its an awesome feeling every time one reaches halfmoon and when the whole spawn does its huge respect to both bangleang and bettaquality bettas. i think as each person who got some breeds from that spawn we will see some top notch bettas bred here.

:)

mel

Archived