Attention Melbournites!

Mishy

Hello all... for those who don't know already, I've taken up dragon boating in the last couple and months... All the training will be tested this Sunday down in New Quay, Docklands with my first race... .. it's meant to be the build up to the big race in March during Moomba... I think the Vic Urban people are also putting on some festivities for Australia Day, so bring kids and yourselves along for a day of fun... For those who I haven't met, I'm the boat that looks the rockiest.. at the front.. setting up the stroke for people to follow.

Ahhh yes...Dragon boat racing. Can't wait to Mishy and HER WHOLE team do the star jumps as the collapse the boat into the water.... Heh, heh. :D Whilst all this is occuring another friend who also lives in Melburne tell's me there are some really great restaurants at Docklands. So she, me and me ma will hope to be enjoying some lovely red...white...errr...both, :D whilst watching me ol mate Mishy do the impossible and .....sink!!!! ;) Haaaaaaaaaaa. Oh...and I'm not drunk. I was distracted in writing the first sentence by my dog Bart having a yap.....grrrrr. I meant to say I will have a damn good laugh watching Mishy's boat collapse under her and her team to be followed by star jumps.....yeeeee haa! ;)

OMG Robbie is going to be a technical grown-up. When's the big day?? *does the cheerleading dance* GO Mishy! It's your/Robbie's birthday! We're gonna party like it's your/Robbie's birthday! I do not have Liz's excuse for this post BTW...

OMG Robbie is going to be a technical grown-up. When's the big day??

*does the cheerleading dance*

GO Mishy! It's your/Robbie's birthday! We're gonna party like it's your/Robbie's birthday!

I do not have Liz's excuse for this post BTW...

:D;):D

Thanks guys.. our first race seems to be at 805am!! on a Sunday!! geez.. we gotta gather at 730... is there a 730AM on a sunday??

is that seven hundred and thirty AM?? I don't think there is one of those on a Sun Mish ;)

Kinda worried now, cause i've pulled up sore from last night's training..oh wells i have tomorrow to get over it

pfft, any excuse will do for you to get out of anything that doesn't have an engine in it :D

:scared: Good luck Mishy!!!! in the event of a non-emergency, pls just star jump anyway! :blink:. I know i wont be able to make it to the city unfortunately, BUT i am already cheering with WC bucket in my left hand and a guinness on the other!!! (hmm better change it to VB/or cascade, afterall is still aussie day celebration :blush: )

Dang.. after today's training session... we're definately going to lose No timing, no power, we suck :scared: ... i know cause coach told us so Jumper, there's always boag's, xxxx, james squire... :blush: Thanks for wishes guys.. will let you know how we go

Archived