Salamander Pk

howlsn

Well this fellow is from my Giant x BF x Giant X spawn & he has really surprised me in the way he has developed. He looks to be getting a BF edging also in the past few days.

The left pic is for spread & the right for colour.

Posted Image

Comments good & bad welcome, I've put him in the showroom as I'm happy with him from the spawn expectations.

(He will be for sale if anyone interested)

very nice fishy you got there! i didnt quite catch the "crossing" bits , but does it mean he will grow BIGBIG or just BIG? never theless i hope i get some nice fishie fisshies like that... pls disregard typos... cant bebother correcting them, its been a long day...

i didnt quite catch the "crossing" bits , but does it mean he will grow BIGBIG or just BIG?

both parents are from a Giant x spawn hence the Giant X x Giant X. I think this fellow is either giant or half giant as he is big compared to the rest, or he could just be the quickest grower. The parents didn't really stop growing until about 5-6mths so just have to wait n see how he goes. The father & PK spawnbrother to the father are big fish :whistling: .

Great job on the spawn!! The ones i spawned from the parents brother are still tiny so i am happy to see you had good results smile.gif

Thanks Phil, these took forever to start to grow, they stayed tiny for ages & ages then they started to get a bit of size slowly which I didn't mind as they are all nice types. This fellow didn't look to get past delta but startted flaring him & he is so close to HM now, just the bottom of his caudal lets him down but I'm wrapped.

Archived