Possible Brisbane Visit

Aloha Brisbaneers! i am trying to plan a short vacation in Brisbane. nothing special like sight seeing or such, just simple sit down on beach kinda thing. as i really need to get my grip on things. "non-alchoholic" now besides the beach stuff.. just wanted to know, who's in brissie ? any chance to meet u folks? would it be easier to organise a dinner gathering? or just lots of coffee?

Morning smoko or afternoon smoko? Tough choice...

hehe at first i would say Avo smoko. i am not sure how "happy" drunken i shall be on the first night there... :yes:

Don't they just meld together anyway? :P

:) but but... wasnt it morning still?? :P

ok whilst in the ordeal of house chores prior HOLIDAY!!! yai! anyway, :fish: coffee , dinner,drinks maybe? whichever , pls contact 0413-778-877, and ew try to organize something, hopefully something that may suit almost everyone! Cheers!

wowowoow lotsa replies flowing. "hic" amazingly this computer still moves. anyhow i am staying in "kaburi" or something like that. nothing has been organized yet. all i know for now is that the weather is great!!! well i think the best way would be to try to get a "gather" somewhere i guess? i have my number up there so we can try to match it up with the weird scheduling as of now. Mishy, no contendering between mates... besides i have "quited" :D, and u better do the flip well young lady! ;)