Hello All

njsul

:) Nick from far north coast nsw. Just started breeding bettas and loving it would like to get my hands on some quality HM,PK,CT all I have is 2 males 1 royal blue VT and 1 red VT 2 females 1 mustard and 1 blue/red I have succesfully bred the royal blue male and mustard female and have about 30-40 fry about 2.5 weeks old.Would like to catch up with leela to purchase a few of her fish only 1.5 hr drive to brissie

Hi Nick, nice to meet you! If you want to sniff out a bargain in Brissie, Aquarama in Stafford sometimes have good shipments through, but personally I'm hit the breeders ^_^ much nicer stuff that you can be pretty sure will breed well. ^_^ Catch you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick! I was down south in Lismore last week and couldn't belive how little choice you have in the pet shops down that way. We really are spoiled here in Brisbane. I just gave my Mother In Law (Who lives near Tweed Heads) a red CT Male last week after her not being able to find anthing other than half dead VT's in the local pet shops. If you ever want one of my fish and I am heading down that way, maybe I could meet you half way!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick! I was down south in Lismore last week and couldn't belive how little choice you have in the pet shops down that way. We really are spoiled here in Brisbane. I just gave my Mother In Law (Who lives near Tweed Heads) a red CT Male last week after her not being able to find anthing other than half dead VT's in the local pet shops.

If you ever want one of my fish and I am heading down that way, maybe I could meet you half way!

Thanks Berry, The local pet shop just got new stock in and shock surprise there were a few CT amongst them and I picked up SteelBlue/Red male(wanted to save some more as they just have them stacked up in those chinese takeaway containers) and I also have ordered 2 males 2 females from thailand so when I get some more room will definately be interested in sorting some local bred bettas and even putting a face to a name.

Cheers Nick :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome!

I saw that copper marble fish's auction. Is he from Bangleang, Bettaquality or Rainnybetta?

They are both banleang I replied to your auction post about that blue OHM one you spotted splendidbetta, banleang is in that R.Q.B group they are pumping out some pearlers

Archived