Due For A Change

BayBettas

G'day All We are changing our username from fishngym to BayBettas to better describe our enjoyment that we're having with bettas. I previously set up the name fishngym because they used to be my favourite two hobbies. I don't have much time now though. We've gone betta crazy and feel that only you guys could understand. We live at Hervey Bay. Queensland, hence the name BayBettas. A little bit about our fish; Started off when Em and myself got each other some fish and tanks for valentines day (my first pets) earlier this year. We bought more fish the next day. We now have one very messy fish room, one new 4 foot female tank in the living room (Em's b'day), One 4m barracks in the garage. Holds 240 fish (current max capacity 120 fish until bigger pump/sterilizer arrives.) Em likes the yellow and oranges, so we just imported a pair of Yellow SD Giants from Ram91. They successfully spawned the other day and we now have some little giant fry bouncing around. Also have a Yellow crowntail spawn which are only just beginning to free swim. I enjoy the Cooper Blacks and anything black/melano. We have had some fun with one of Lili's Copper Blacks which has fathered a few spawns. That's about it, we are by no means experienced breeders but we are having a lot of fun and appreciate all the information and support you guys offer. I will try and convince Em to put some pics up of the giants tonight. She is definately the chief when it comes to all things technical. I just carry the buckets of water. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am off to bed now though. I am a shift worker, and unfortunately it was a very busy shift. I will try and get Em online tonight to share some pics. Thanks all for you help. Marc and Emma

Hey guys, just a quick post to let you know that i have posted a pic of our giant yellow pair in The Showroom. Hey Stefan, user name "Em" is another fish enthusiast. Hey jumper cant wait to see some pics of your yellows, i will try to post some pics of the baby yellow's as they grow up. We will be trying to start sending fish, but as we are just begginers we might need some guidance in that area. We have a few giant pairs at the moment and hope to spawn them in the near future. Thanx for the warm welcome and enjoy the pic's Em

Archived