Little Ones From Lilli

Phil

Hey Everyone,

A few weeks back Lilli gave me a heap of fry to raise, mainly the ones from her tanks that she didnt want like redwashed ones and stuff. I dont have a red-wash phobia like most so was happy to take them.

These guys i think came from the red crystal HM pair that i imported and lent to Lilli to breed.

I ended up with one male and 2 females and i think the colour is just beautiful :)

Male:

Posted Image

Female:

Posted Image

Cheers Phil

I think they are ugly - what loser bred them, again? :flex: Looking good Phil, due to your husbandry! What kind of spread does the little dude get in full flare? I'm hoping the caudal edges catch up with the tail length. Thanks for the compliments guys. (Pointy anal fins - again!! but not a bad topline - unless there is an invisible defect only Stefan sees, LOL!)

Thanks from me too :flex: Lilli i think that short woman bred them :rant: They are only just over 2cm at the moment so still have a tonne of growing to do so i am hoping the males tail will spread out more. Not sure on what the colour should be stefan, its more of a 'wild green' irridesence colour, but who the heck knows exactly what those crystals actually were!!

Lilli i think that short woman bred them

I hate that chick!

:flex:

To be honest, we're just speculating that they came from the crystals. I thought the tank was empty when I put a gold dragon & palomino in there yet these dudes turned up. I suspect mum was a red dragon and dad was the crystal HM - from one of the numerous attempts I made to spawn that guy in the tank before I abandoned the idea.

I hate that chick!

Set yourself some dwarf traps and get rid of her!! :cheer:

I think they would be around 3.5 months or so old judging by the spawn records lilli posted above, although these may be from a later spawning since there were several.

They are still only pushing 2cm so will hopefully develop alot more ;)

Archived