Brisbane

marc

Another Brisbane Get together was attended by peter j and Berryfriendly at marcs place lastnight . The garage critique was simply a way to get together to look at some betta from my spawns as well as a few of berryfriendlies lovely reds. We shuffeled jars for a few hours and short listed some nice pairs for next year. A big thanks to peter for his help on claryifying a few colour issues I had, and for comming from so far on a friday night. And also a big thanks to Berrifriendly for liasing with fish chick to obtain two nice MG boys for me , these arrived last night as well ...We had a break from fish briefly to partake in coffee and custard fruit flan and some chat .. In all a successfull evening of betta .... thanks guys ..

Thanks for having us Mark :((. I had a slight change of heart about the opaque female you gave me - she may yet end up with the marble crown, but for now she's in the spawn bowl with a novice RB HM :((. Thanks heaps for having us Mark. I'm just glad you and Berry are in Brissy so there's great CTs around when I get keen ;).

we need more peeps in melbourne i think or i am just inside the closet? :((

I think you're just in the closet.... If you want to meet the rest of the Mexicans you can either organise something or wait til we have interstate visitors...

We're normally siesta-ing until we get a kick up the rear to organise a meeting

Archived