Sign in to follow this  
pritch33

Edas Auction

Thanks Ray! The link is about the October Auction and the dates for coming auctions has Decembers listed as the 15th. Is there an update page anywhere so I can add it to the calendar? Cheers

:(( :(( More chances for me to spend Vien's money ;) ;) I've been saving up my pennies since the last auction..

hey all sorry but the date i had was wrong edas have now updated there info and it is the 25th mouse could you please change the date on the calender November 25th EDAS Donation Auction Come along grab yourself a guaranteed bargain and join in the fun that is an EDAS auction!! Canteen will be selling snacks and drinks throughout the afternoon Goods received from 12.00pm Auction commences at 1.00pm Once again being held in the Waratah Room at the White horse Centre , Maroondah Highway Mitcham We ask members to bring fish,plants or surplus equipment to the auction as a donation with all monies raised going to the club.

I was wondering where exactly is Waratah Room at the White horse Centre , Maroondah Highway, Mitcham. Any street number for the White Horse Centre?

it's across the road from the homemaker centre Erren.. About 5 minutes away from where the last auction was

I check in Edas websites and found the map :) . Here it is: Posted Image

But the auction is not in Willis room and Warantah room instead. Its on the top.

Edited by Erren

:flex: why did the auction have to be on a saturday. If it was on the sunday I could have gone to it :betta: oh well. Have fun guys :flex:

Edited by sammc

sounds like we have a gang in there :betta: , would be nice to meet u all up , and for thoe already met nice time for a chat "if we arent too busy lifting hands :flex:

For anyone interested in growing aquatic plants, EDAS have a DVD on the subject. It was made a few years ago and was originally on VHS video. Featured are 2 Melbourne stawlwarts, Neil Armstrong and Eddie Tootel. I have used the system with great success, whereas before this, I couldn't grow anything. Keith

hey Stefan this is a donation auction and all proceeds go to the club so if you take any fish you will not receive any money for them but im sure you can donate a few fish if you like there next auction is a normal auction that has a 20%fee i think for non members but you would need to check this out with them handsfree do you have the dvd or there vhs version of this i beleive the dvd has a little bit extra on it Ray

Ray My version is old technology VHS and I haven't seen the DVD version. The technique does not require expensive hardware, but CO2 injection does help of course. Most plants prosper, very few do poorly, but some go crazy and will take over. Crypts seems to do best in my tanks. Keith

hey Keith i also have the vhs version and was hoping to see whats different on the dvd as i beleive it has a little extra on it i realy should watch mine again as it has been some time since i last watched it hey Stefan these things are not the easiest to get to unfortunatly for people who are not in the area but they are a good day and a chance to catch up with forum members/friends for a chat maybe we will see you at the next one :) Ray

Edited by pritch33

k guys Eda's here... if you guys want to meet up or are meeting up drop me a line - cheers! :no: "after EDAS" Plesure meeting you all in there Erren, Mishy, Nam! and of course pleasure re-seeing you Ray! :no:

Edited by jumper

as always another great day well i bought a plant then another plant and another plant and after that hmm.gif oh thats right another plant i think there may have been some more plants but I wont bother you with details oh thats right also bought a new tank and a bag of guppies Ray ps also good to have a chat to a few forum members

Sign in to follow this