My New Boy

y2jdaze

Hey i thought i'd post some very bad pics of my new boy Ace, he's a steel blue colour and he seems to have a red wash through his ventrals and caudal fin.

You can see the pinky colour showing in his ventrals in this shot, sorry bout the quality!

Posted Image

You can see his lovely fins in this one (and my fingers in the reflection! darn it!)

Posted Image

lol i almost caught him in flare mode, he's about half flaring here, the pics are a bit dark

Posted Image

hope you like him, he's a pretty boy i picked up over in Narrabri when i was at home for the weekend (i ALWAYS seem to come home with a new fish!) the lady who runs the aquarium shop takes really good care of her fishies, they are always healthy and happy. there were 13 there and i wanted at least 5 of them lol but i can't find room for all of them! (or the $ lol)

~Stacey

hehe thanks :) i must admit that i was very naughty and got 2 more today while i was out buying some melafix... i should just stay away from newhere that sells fish lol! i got a yellow VT and a cute little blue/green/red CT... i'll get some pics tomorrow of them hopefully! ~Stacey

Archived