More

crdave

Hi crdave, they are stunners i have been looking at these on aquabid lately and its one of the colours i would like to get next year. Are the blue bi colours close to being mustard gas ??? . This may be a dumb question but those blues are metalics aren't they ?? did you get some girls as well ???

Marc, I would think these are bi-colour and yes they are metallics. I've got some others coming that are solid blues as well. I've got girls coming for the second two but not for the pineapples but the seller said they'd find me some. I hope you do get some coz as far as I know theres not many in Oz. Tuataress i wish the lfs stocked them too I've only seen one yellow/orange locally ever.

Sounds like I should. Bit of a drive though :D Here in S.A. we dont seem to get alot of the really out there colours, or maybe I just don't find em. They seem to be all the same old stuff most of the time. I asked at my lfs and the guy, who is very helpfull and goes out of is way to help, said he just has trouble getting anything unusual. I think we might get last pickings or something.

Archived