Hi All

GUPPYSLAYER

well i was given the address of theis forum from another, looking to getting into bettas, wouldn't mind having ago at breeding them as well. currently have a 4 foot tank, 2 foot, 2.5 foot and 2 one footers. also currently making a 4 foot breeding tank split into 6 sections. looking to buy some bettas if your selling. locally they don't look that fantasic. brenton PS i live in port lincoln south australia

thanks all for the welcome. the other day whilst browsing the lfs, i bite the bullet and bought a brilliant blue betta. whilst there the lady behind the counter was telling my wife how they breed with a bubble nest, now she likes the thought of trying to breed him. so hoping to get out of the gene pool his in, any one got a couple of girls for sale. brenton

here's my boy, not the best photo as the tank his in currently is an octagon shaped one and he kept hiding on the side to make it hard for a decent photo, when i get him into the new tank i should be able to take some better shots. brenton well have to wait for admin approval for pics it seems.

trying to upload off computer on to this server.

i'll add to somewhere else and just link i think .

ok i'll try this, this is from another forum i'm in.

the tanks aren't that dirty, these were tanken before a clean. middle take is suffering from tannin over load as we were away for a week with no water changes. 2 stumps leaking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ok and my boy

Posted Image

and yes that is a bad picture, will have to wait til tomorrow for a better chance.

brenton

Archived