Getting To Know You All... Again

Amoi

Hey all. As you can probably tell... Im not exactly new. I signed up to this forum over a year ago with alot of bettas but since then had to move and as a result I havent got any left (either given away or passed away over time). As Im now settled in my new place I am keen to get started into keeping and breeding again. So I have my eyes open for a nice breeding pair to start with to just get back into the habit again. If anyone has any good quality pairs (HM, CT, PK or HMPK) please let me know. Im also going into breeding some of the more colourful livebearers too just for something a little different. So i look forward to getting back into posting on the forum. Cheers Amy

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!!!! At the moment all Im breeding is some lyre tail guppies. They look great but i would really like to start getting some more. At the moment im in the process of setting up all my tanks again. Ive got a 4', 3' & a few 2' and lots of betta tanks from someone. So i have plenty of space to start slowly breeding fish again. Cheers Amy

Hi Amoi,

Welcome back.

If your not in a hurry to get your breeding pairs I have several spawns growing out now. Ranging from 6 weeks old to just hatched today. I'm also on the south-side of Brisbane, so I'm only about 1 hour drive away from you.

Check out my Breeders profile to see what spawns I currently have in the tanks.

Breeder Profiles

Cheers

Fiona

Fiona I have been looking at all the different fish you have bred on the forum and you have done such a great job! You are defiantly a credit to the betta hobby! I would be more than happy to give a home to a few of your fish! Just let me know when they are ready. Im also very keen on getting one of those brine shrimp hatchers that you have got. Seems so much easier than the other methods. Cheers Amy ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived