Sydney Meet Up And Aquarium Tour

Phil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil suggested the Quakers Hill/Penrith crew meet at my place and we take 1 car from there. I can fit 4 passengers in my car. It's only 20 - 30 minutes from my place to St George. So if you can be at my place by, say, 10/10.15am we can leave at 10.30 and meet the rest of the crew at St George at 11am, and follow our noses from there.

Sorry guys, I can't go.... Some family plans changed, then work and THEN the planets are just not in the correct alignment ....ha. My travel buddy is not replying so haven't had a good chat for a while. Looks like I will have to organise one for later on. So sorry about this. I know you we going to St George for me.

Jo its a real shame you cant come! Well that leaves the 4 of us plus abbeys ring ins if they come. Whats with the rest of the sydney people? I know a few of you can make it but why isnt anyone else interested? Anyway, hopefully we can all do the Newcastle one you talked about a while back Jo? What are red emperors Abbey?

why isnt anyone else interested?

Maybe it's the company? ;)

Seriously though, I am surprised more people haven't said "would love to make it but can't" - makes you wonder whether there is any point in arranging further ones. We can't tell if people just can't make it that weekend ... or are not interested full stop ... or have a standing commitment on Saturdays ... or are shut-ins ... ;)

I have work tommorrow. They've got me on an overnighter again till 6:00am Sunday so I'll need rest. I wish I could come though :) . Plus the one person that could take me (other than dad :) ) starts work at 2:00pm. Sorry about not replying earlier. Wonder where everyone is? Usually we have a decent sized group for Sydney trips.

3 nice CTs for Lisa, Phil and I hit the livebearers a bit hard. There are some 1/2 black blues and some 'watercolour' deltas for Phil, and some albino yellows for me, and we both got these velvetty orange platies (corals, so a bit squat-looking) from Atlantis :) Oh, and a really clean orange spot VT betta for me, who is going to be bred soon and give me lots of fun and exciting babies. The rest was food and gear. t-h-i-s close to getting me some fancy schmancy species, but I had to do some research first :D

That seems odd! They were so happy and flaring like crazy yesterday. You would think if any of them were to die it would be the Copper one, i mean how many months has that been in that chinese food container at the fish shop for!!

Archived