Hi Oz Betta Community!

Tuataress

Hi there all, my name is Janice. I live in Perth and share my unit with 8 betta's. 3 CT, 1 VT, 1STPK, 3 HM's. Hope to add more to my family in time and enjoy the support the forum's give novice owners such as myself! I have been reading through your forum and am very impressed with the community you guys have created. I work full time, study part time but have plenty of time to talk to each of my betta's each has it's own little fishinality, they are so cool - will introduce them all to you in time! Take care looking forward to getting to know you all! Cya Janice - Tuataress

Yes, you were either a Kiwi, or having a day when you felt like an ancient old lizard. :dontknow: Well, you can join the special, Kiwi's Living in Auz Betta Club. So far we only have a secret handshake (all done with noses), club jandals, and we are drawing up a list for rating bettas at three levels: Munted, Staunch or Foo Ay! Actually, I've been out of NZ 15 years so I don't even qualify to speak the lingo anymore! But welcome, anyway. Good to see NZ's take over of the West Island coming along nicely.

Archived