Sydney Meet-up - Next Weekend

Callatya

Hi there all :applaud: Anyone up for a bit of a Sydney Trek next Sunday or Monday? I think we'll be going from western Sydney out towards the city, taking in Wet & Dry, Windsor Koi Hatchery, Kellyville, and then time permitting, Wentworthville, Parramatta, & Auburn. I think. Up for suggestions :woohoo::woohoo: Let us know what day you are available and we'll go from there :woohoo:

suddenly I am organising it!!?? I am just an innocent by-stander this time :lol:

we should probably make it about a month from now, give everyone time to schedule the day in.

I agree that we should do the sydney get-togethers in zones. It's crazy to try and get to St George, SLS and Auburn all in one day.

When we DO hit St George remember it has to be on a Saturday.

And wherever we go there needs to be [a] lots of parking to accomodate everyone or at the very least an absence of parking technique critics when I try and park my enormous Pajero in a tiny carpark.

Over and out for now! Early start tomorrow.

Isn't next Monday a public holiday?

True but I've got a computing assignment to do and my group wants to meet up at uni.

Besides I'm scedualed to work till 4:00am Monday morning (double time :dontknow: ) so I guess I'd be too tired to go fishing anyway.

Giving 1 month notice seems a better idea. I might be able to arrange a lift from a friend.

Archived