Half Giants?

Celeste84

ok i have a question. how big are half giants? because i have a dark bi combtail female, and she's at least 7-8cm in length in her body alone. she's head and shoulders longer than any of my other adult females :dontknow: i've been wondering for a while if she's a half giant or simply a large fish. her fry also grew large rather quickly. by 3 months a good majority of them were bigger than their dad, and the now 4 month old females are as big as my next largest adult female? they look like they're going to come close to their mother in size. cheers, celeste

*nods* the only male i have left from that spawn is a nice large fellow, not as big as his mum, but definitly large for a male, and the girls are still growing too :) shame about the curling in the males' rays, but, mum's still breedable i guess if i ever wanted to try and breed up into giants :) for all you hear about the giants these days, there's surprisingly little information available on full or half or even futher generations, especially genetically once you get the basic genetic co-recessive info :)

Archived