Sign in to follow this  
pritch33

Vcs Auction

well another good day allthough looking like it was going to be a very short affair it turned out ok

as for buying that was a little on the quite side and no new fishies to bring home but I managed to bring home some bio balls and 3ft undergravell filter also took home two prizes from the raffle an internal filter and a heater congrats to vcs for another great day :thumb:

see you all at edas auction (i think dec 2nd for those interested)

Ray

Are you the lady that wearing a red top. Won internal filter and heater from raffles <_<

ive been called a few things but never a lady :photo::rant: i think the girl in the red top one two ornaments (jane) i was the good looking bloke who won the heater and filter (ok my missus won but i went up to collect the prizes and she was wearing a pink top) Ray

:photo: I think Ray is as far away from a lady as you can get! He's the one with the merv hughes mo.. Although I noticed that ALL men on the VCS committee had impressive mos... My favourite was the guy on the laptop.. with the ends curled up :rant: Oh and Ray, I might bring an esky of beers... :)

Gotta be sober to bid... Dont want to end up paying $50 for a little guppy :photo:

ive been called a few things but never a lady :D:D

i think the girl in the red top one two ornaments (jane) i was the good looking bloke who won the heater and filter (ok my missus won but i went up to collect the prizes and she was wearing a pink top)

Ray

Oops. you are the lucky guy that got 2 prizes.. lol :lol: Anybody knows when is the next auction before the one on 2nd of December. I got lots of stuff to sell sigh..

Edited by Erren

hey erren there are only 2 clubs in victoria that hold auctions and they are held twice a year so this will be the last for the year if you are interested in selling items in this auction i would contact edas as i am not sure if this auction is open for all to sell (members only) and i also belevive this could be a donation auction meaning all proceeds go to the club Ray

Sign in to follow this