Look What Ive Found! Yay!

boughetto

pineapple yellow HM plakat IMO nice mild metallic scalation, and maybe a bit of yellow/cellophane butterfly in the fins :) good symmetry and form, topline is mildly bumped, but nothing too noticable. he would make an excellent breeder and do alright at shows i think :) i love his yellow colour :-3

its really nicer then in the picuture..id try to take a clearer picture when i have the chance. :P but i was just so exicted and happy when i saw him cause its hard to find a yellow hmpk in a LFS in melbourne..so i went and ask the guys working there..and they told me its 7 dollars.. i went :):) and i said I WANT IT!!! and later the guy came back and told me its 12 bucks which makes me go :):) I STILL WANT IT!!! hehehe..im still excited over this find..

Deportment counts for a lot. I have had downright stunning fish that were also downright unphotogenic! I think with plakats in particluar it's hard to capture their essence because without all the fins etc it is the behaviour that really catches your eye.

Archived