Hello All!

deanjude

Hey guys its deanjude from the another Betta forum. Just saying hi to all!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok some more about my self, ummm. i keep Betta's currently have a smally spawn going of Turquoise HM's and they are about 6 week's old. got about 50% turquoise and the other COpper GOld's . SO are mixed batch. I heard about this forum throught the another Betta forum and Najrick. And i dotn know much more i am a bit of a aircraft addict. I love flying and thats what i do for a living. and also i live in Perth WA. and i knwo a few people here fro the another Betta forum>

anywya will hear from you guys soon.

thanx and bye :)

Welcome to the fishy forums! Apart from your Betta's, do you have any other fish? I currently have some baby guppies, 2 female betta's, a honey gourami and a lonesome corydora similis. :D Hopefully will increase my fishies soon. Looking forward to pics of your Bettas. :)

Hey guys, Thanx for the warm welcome, and hi back to all of you. I have loads of pics of both the Parents and fry. And soon i will be taking pics of them indivudally, cause they are ready to be jarred. I will probabally post pics next week. Also mouse are you xmousex?? If so then i have bought fish of you before. From you HM sunrise. And to let you know i did spawn them a while back and had about 30 or so make it to being nice HM's when one day when i came home to find that the all the jars except for 3 were left standing and that my cat had had a good feed on HM bettas. I was pretty upset to say the least. Anyway i will keep in contact and hope to hear from more of you on future posts. Thanx again guys. Dean Also Ciara i dont keep any other fish at the moment but i am planning to get some started just waiting to get a nice big new tank.

Hi Mouse, yes 5 of them survived to be adults and then after the incident with my cat i stopped breeding because of no time with studies and everything and i have the remaining 5 survivers off to family and friends. But i kept the female which i got from you and since then she also had an accident with my cat. However since then i have made better arrangement for my fish and aer much safer now. ANd plus now i have more free time so i am getting back into my Betta's. Nice to hear from you all, and i couldnt chuck my cat into the sink cause he is too fast for me to catch. lol. anyway will catch up later on. Deano

Archived