Couldn't Resist......

RedDragon

Well, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't resist buying 'just a few more' bettas from Aquabid....I picked up these 2 boys last night....I'll also be getting some sibling females as well...

The Black Copper Purple OHM was the one I listed in the Auction Watch section recently....

Looks like I'll be starting a line of Black Copper Purples and Black Red Copper Dragons :blush::blush:

Black Copper Purple OHM

Posted Image

Black Red Copper Dragon

Posted Image

Cheers

Fiona

I just took my hobby one step further - I got my 2nd tank!!!  Though it's a small one (approx 10L ?) :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very cool......I'll have to show you the aquarium where I'm getting my tanks built....they're building custom barrack tanks for me...and they also have tanks that are good for spawning alot cheaper then Petcity

Very cool......I'll have to show you the aquarium where I'm getting my tanks built....they're building custom barrack tanks for me...and they also have tanks that are good for spawning alot cheaper then Petcity

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!!! I can't wait to see your fish and barracks!!!

I so wanted to do some breeding and getting a barrack... *envy*

• 3 weeks later...

Which pet shop are you refering to Fiona?

Lovely fish by the way. I don't know which one i like better. Are you getting sibling females?

Which pet shop are you refering to Fiona?

Lovely fish by the way. I don't know which one i like better. Are you getting sibling females?

Yes, I'm getting silbing females.

The lfs that I got the 4 bay fighter tanks from is:

Mary-Anne's Aquariums Pets Supplies

Shop 2/ 133 Browns Plains Rd Browns Plains QLD 4118

ph: (07) 3800 7586

It's one of there special tanks....every time I've been down there they've at least 2 there in the shop. I originally asked them if they could build 8 bay tanks for me.....they said yes and quoted a price for 3 of them....I got a phone call later saying that 8 bay tanks couldn't be made and that they would do 6 x 4 bay tanks for the same price......

I ended up getting 7 tanks (I already had one).....for essentially their buy price. To the average customer, these tanks are $77 ea, but if you're buying in bulk like I did, they should be able to do a deal for you.

Archived