Brisbane Meet Up?

RedDragon

Hi Peter asked me to post my recipe.

This is how I make my fudge, you can add in any flavour you want. I make them all the same way eg milk choc fudge, dark choc fudge, choc mint fudge, peanut butter fudge, choc almond fudge, top deck fudge etc.

EASY MICROWAVE CHOC FUDGE

400g choc melts

400g tin sweetened condensed milk

Place into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 mins. Stir well. Microwave for 1 min. Then stir until thick and glossy. Place into a baking paper lined tin. Set in the fridge until firm. Chop into squares and store in a air tight container in a cool place.

Variations:

Milk Choc Fudge - use milk choc melts

Dark Choc Fudge - use dark choc melts

Choc Mint Fudge - add a few drops peppermint essence into the choc fudge recipe. Melt some white choc and add some peppermint essence and a couple of drops of green food colouring. Spread over the choc fudge mix. Sprinkle with choc sprinkles/hail

Choc Peanut Butter Fudge - add 2-3 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter to the choc fudge mix

Choc Almond Fudge - add some flaked almonds into the choc fudge mix

Top Deck Fudge - Make choc fudge mix and pour into pan. Then make another fudge mix using white choc melts and pour over the choc fudge mix to make to layers, top deck.

Liquer Fudge - add your favourite liquer to the choc fudge mix

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Am I really that short ...

(Mental note to self - wear high heels more often)

Come take a photo standing next to me!! I'd make you look like a giant :)

and OMG Look at those cakes!!!

So that's an extra talent to make note of PeterJ's multi-tasker wife!!

Sry I (&MOH) didn't make it, uni work has been a little hectic for us and damn we missed out on some great food tasting!!

Hey! I missed these photos before (but I remember seeing the betta cake??). Anyway, great to see everyone. Berryfriendly, I think you look like Teri Hatcher in that photo. And I am 5'1 so heels at work are compulsory - on the weekends I just walk around under everyone else's field of vision.

Peter please tell your wife that I made a batch of mint fudge and took it to work and was told that it was the nicest fudge they have ever eaten. Thanks again for the recipe :thumbs:

I did the same thing, and got the same result :thumbs:

Now I have all the guys asking to make more and bring it in........in some cases I just resorted to emailing them the recipe and telling them to get they're wives to make it ....... all of them are 'culinary challenged' ..... you'd think for guys the that work in a high tech industry they could manage to work a microwave... :lol::lol:

Hey! I missed these photos before (but I remember seeing the betta cake??). Anyway, great to see everyone. Berryfriendly, I think you look like Teri Hatcher in that photo. And I am 5'1 so heels at work are compulsory - on the weekends I just walk around under everyone else's field of vision.

I also posted a photo of the Betta cake in the AAQ Bake Off Challenge....so you probably saw it there

Archived