Brisbane Meet Up?

RedDragon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to check the kids' calendar but sounds good otherwise. Are we talking partners & families or am I the only one with immediate family who aren't fish oriented? Is there much in the way of playground stuff there (I have four boys, six and under...)?

I can only imagine what your household must be like. Is your wife a stay @ home mum?

I would love to be involved but I will have to check that we don't have plans. Are we all going to BYO? Is anyone else going to be bringing family members?

I think the best way is to go BYO.......then you just have to think about feeding yourself and anyone that comes along with you.....best way, I think, considering that I'm a very fussy eater.. I'll probably drag along my flatmate.....also, I've invited my friend & her hubby along who maybe able to do the transhipping for Brissy......don't know she can make it yet

oo this sounds like sooo much fun lol ^^ i have 2 kids a 2 yr old girld and an 8 month old boy. but unfortunately we are doing it real tough... and i live in beenliegh which is like in between brissy and the goald coast :) i don't see my family making it wich is sad but i hope you guys really enjoy it ^^ btw im the new brissy member lol Regan ^^

Well, we've just finished up our BBQ in the park....

Thanks to Marc, PeterJ and Berryfriendly for turning up...

Here's a photo of some of the Brissy AAQ members

Posted Image

Left to Right:

PeterJ (Peter), RedDragon (Fiona), BerryFriendly (Shannon), Marc (Mark)

Also, here's a photo of a fantastic cake that Peter's wife made for the BBQ.......I'll post this into the Betta Bake-off comp.

Posted Image

Cheers

Fiona

I told them not to take photos - aaargh!.... Tacker in the foreground is Nat (J#1 - 6yr old) and behind is Samuel (J#3 - 2 yr old). Thanks heaps for organising Fiona :lol: , great spot too. Maybe next time I'll bring a cage so I don't have to keep rounding up stray kiddies :lol:.

Archived