Who Is Breeding What?

splendidbetta

When I get around to my first spawn it will be a dark blue pair of ct's. I'd like to do mainly ct's, I have blues,met. torquiose and I think what you'd call steel blue atm plus a pair of red bf plakats. I'd love to get hold of red,mg,black orchid and black copper ct's too.

Hey All, I'm planning to breeding Blues (any Blues Metallics or non-metallics) Reds, Golds, Marbles and trying to mix colour to make new or weird colours. Tail Type: HM, OHM and trying to develope CTHM and CTOHM My Royal blue has been my line since 1998 but right now I'm just twreaking it alittle by adding different Gen in the line Current spawn: Royal Blue OHM male x Metallic Blue HM female (14 left) 5 weeks old Royal Blue OHM male x Steel Blue HM female (10 left) 3 weeks old Future breeding plan is: Gold Marble HM male x Royal Blue CT female Blood Red OHM male 1 x Mustard Blue HM female Blood Red OHM male 2 x Steel Blue HM female or a Teal SD female Metallic Blue HM male x Steal Blue HM female or a Teal SD female ummm..... Thats it

My current plans (which have somewhat been placed on hold due to other committments) are hmpk reds and Giant hmpks. I don't have any current spawns happening though and doubt I will until the weather warms up. I would love to get into some CT's and other lines, but right now its not feasable since there are only so many hours in the day :o oh and platinums..I want my platinums back! and dragons!!!

Just thought i'd drop this in here. As a record of stock bred by us here at Ausaqua site we could accumulate data, and each of us could submit a quantitfied spawn return for our efforts at the end of each year. A simple return contains the following information: Variety and colour of Betta spawned. Date of spawn. Success of spawn and estimated numbers raised. As of the end of last month I have temperarilly ceased undertaking any new spawns until next year. So I have prepared my spawn return for my efforts throughout the year of 2006. note that I included 2 spawns in 2005 but raised them to adulthood in 2006..(Cheesy way to increase ones productivity for the year :o ) Marcs spawn return for 2006 year. reads VARIETY DATE OF SPAWN SUCCESS STOCK RAISED Blue VT x Blue VT 4 /12/ 05 success 15 Blue Red CT x Cambodian VT 14 /12/05 success 30 Blue Red CT x Blue CT 24/01/06 success 80 Blue VT x Blue VT 03/02/06 failed n/a Blue CT x Blue CT 12/02/06 success 100 Opaque CT x Cambodian vt x ct 26/04/06 success 40 Royal blue CT x Royal blue CT 01/06/06 success 30 Royal blue CT x Royal blue CT 07/08/06 success 150 Green/red VT x Green VT 08/08/06 success 80 Black orchid CT x Royal blue 25/08/06 success 40 Imbellis hybrid x Royal blue CT 28/08/06 failed n/a marcs production for the year is 565 betta give or take twelvty...something !!! from this we can see some basic information on whats being spawned but more importantly how many Aussie fish are being raised by us per annum. If we collate this data on an on line form as we go well!!!! as you can see, will it be of any use? sorry they were in neat colums when I started

Blue is my fav colour in bettas also. I was really interested in greens, but then to get green, u mostly got turqs, and u also ended upo with Steel and Royal Blues, so thought I'd stick to normal Blues. The only other green out there really are copper greens, and not been a big fan of coppers, I haven't really been interested in them :( GO THE BLUES, OPAQUES, and MELANOS :D :D :D

In the Stubbs household the following have been spawned, are spawning or are planned in the next week. My lines: Yellow HM/SD 16wks (produced only females) Steel Blue VT 11wks Lavender SD 15wks Metallic Green HM 5wks and 2wks Red HM 3wks Black Copper SD 2wks Steel Blue SD 8 1/2wks and 8wks Steel Blue HM 4wks Green/Black SD 14 wks Red Loss HM 6wks Blue Coral Dwarf Gouramis (planning) Red Dragon (in this weekend) Yellow Dragon(in this weekend) Royal Blue DT(in now) Red VT (next week) Red HM X Yellow SD(next week) Aiden's lines Black CT 9wks (produced Melano, Steel Blue, Multicolour, Black body red fins) Melano HM 9 wks (produced steel blues) Melano BF HM 2wks (only 2 fry survived) Melano HM X Melano HM (in this weekend) Plus BN catfish ( several have survived) Guppies Swords Platys Mollies The livebearers are due to have more in the next week or two. There are already approx 200 fry in several tanks waiting for the weather to warm up so they can be moved into ponds.

Hi guys, We are breeding a Turq Male VT x female VT (Her pic is in the FISHY SHOWROOM) She is in her chimmeny and we are just waiting for him to start his bubble nest, fingers crossed it will be soon. :betta: Yestrday we bought 2 more males, both look like CT's, 1 is red and the other is more of a blue with red through its tail. We might end up using them for breeding i don't know at this stage, but for now we sit back and play the waiting game for Oscar to do his stuff. :betta:

Archived